Monday, November 29, 2021

My new little brother 💙

My new little brother is home, his name is Kainen and he is so cute. He has appointments every week but when I am not at school I help mom with little man . Mom says she is super proud of me for helping her with Kainen, it has been really hard for mom when Kainen was born he was in the hospital for 4 months and every day she would call and it was either good or bad news. My mom was working hard when she was pregnant with Kainen. Mom would go to her job and work really hard, so I help her now because she need it all and this thanksgiving I am very happy for my baby brother and my family. My dad has a job he makes barrels and he gets pretty good money for the most part. My brother's Ian go to college and Ethan goes to school with me for right now, he will be going to college. They are in 12th grade and I am in 5th grade. My big brothers are twins. 

THE END 
By Jayden 
BYE BYE 👋  See you all later  

No comments:

Post a Comment